Group Life Insurance
- Simple Pricing Structure
- Generous Age Bands and Industry Coding
- Guaranteed Issue
- Available for groups of 1 to 50 employees
Plan Design Overview:
- Employers have 2 Basic Life/AD&D options ($25,000 or $50,000).
- Eligibility Requirement is flexible, but can be as low as 20 hours per week. Employees must be actively at work.
- The benefits will terminate at age 75. There will be no cutback in benefits prior to age 75.
- Premium Waiver to Normal Retirement Age if Disabled prior to age 60.
- Conversion is included.
- All employees must be covered (100% participation).
- All employees must have the same benefit level.
- Employer must pay 100% of premium (non-contributory).
- Census required on each sold employer.